Cancel 18 October UAWG teleconference?

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:44:05 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

Jon and I have not coordinated this week's meeting and
we are both currently on the road. I recommend that we
cancel this week's meeting. I would probably have to send
regrets in any case (as I have meetings scheduled with various
developers here in California to talk about implementations
of UAAG 1.0!).

I think Jon has the final word about whether
to cancel the meeting. I recommend that people plan
to attend but that there's a chance the meeting is
canceled.

Thanks, and sorry for the uncertain agenda.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447