Konqueror browser discussions

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:20:45 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,

I thought I would let you know that I had a very interesting
discussion today (on IRC) with Dirk Mueller, one of the
developers of the Konqueror browser [1], which runs in the
KDE environment. We are evaluating Konqueror (slowly) and
exchanging ideas. When we are done, I expect to write up
an implementation report.

Konqueror has very good support for W3C specs, including the DOM,
CSS1, and HTML 4. There's also good keyboard support and
configurability.

I look forward to continuing my discussions with the Konqueror
team.

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.konqueror.org/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447