Draft "How To" document on evaluating a user agent for implementation of UAAG requirements available

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 12:55:24 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have posted an initial draft of a document titled "How To Perform a User
Agent Evaluation for the Implementation Report"[1].  I have done the first
couple priority one checkpoints.  Please review and tell me if you thing
this type of information is useful or that something more or different is

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/implementation/how-to.html