User Agent FTF update

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:34:29 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
We are currently trying to reschedule the FTF meeting to 22-23 October at
Microsoft.  We are hoping to have video conferencing sites available in
Austin, TX and an east coast location.  We will also have a telephone
bridge available.  If you have a problem with these dates let me know as
soon as possible.

MC-574