Updated Implementation Report

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:08:09 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
I have updated the implementation report [1] with reviews of Microsoft
Media Player and Internet Explorer with Window-Eyes.  I have modified one
of the views to sort the checkpoints by the number of complete
implementations[2].   Please review the implementation report and send
comments to the list.

Jon

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/implementation/report-cr2.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/implementation/report-cr2-max-rating-summary.html