Re: Updated FTF meeting

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:01:49 -0500
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org
Cc: "Phill Jenkins" <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>, "Andi Snow-Weaver" <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Ian and Jon,

Due to the recent World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks I have cancelled
my trip to the FTF meeting. The last I heard the FAA has grounded all
planes for the next 48 hours. Phill Jenkins made it to Dallas and had to
drive back to Austin.

If meetings are still to be held let me know if I need to call in remotely.

Regards,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost