  • From: John Rausch <john@johnrausch.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:52:07 -0400
  • Subject: Re: thanks for a wonderful online book
  • To: <tvraman@almaden.ibm.com>
Wow! FrontPage sure made a mess for me with the alt tags. Thanks for the
script, but I have to use the tools in FrontPage to make changes or it will
not publish to the ISP correctly. In addition to the missing equal sign,
there were many double alt tags and some orther error. They should be
correct in a few minutes.

Thanks again,

John Rausch
3119 N. Waynesville Rd.