Re: Is this a Job for SVG and WAI?

Jon,
1. Is it possible to author a WCAG compliant document with image maps
using PDF?

2. Is the PDF document using SVG as the internal format?

3. Could you send a copy of the document to the working groups for
evaluation before the discussion?

4. I would be interested in particpating in the dicussion.

Jon Gunderson