Re: 31 July 2001 UAAG 1.0 Guidelines and Techniques available

Ian,
I am still concerned about the wording used for 10.2 and 10.4.  There is no
mention of using border styling for highlighting active elements and the
element with focus, only a reference to rectangles in the note. In my
proposals [1,2] I wanted to encourage the use of CSS border styling as an
important option for developer to consider in providing highlighting
options, even though it would not be required to satisfy the checkpoint.

Jon

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0145.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0126.html