Re: !important

Wendy,

Opera claims to support all of CSS2 with the specific exceptions:
http://www.opera.com/docs/specs/#css

Opera 5 CSS support Statement
A. Opera 5 supports all of CSS1.

B. Opera 5 supports all of CSS2 with the exception of:

1. Opera 5 is a visual browser and does not support Aural CSS

2. these properties: caption-side , clip, cursor, direction,
font-size-adjust, font-stretch, marker-offset, marks, text-shadow,
unicode-bidi, and all outline properties

3. the system values on the font property the values added to
list-style-type in CSS2

4. these property/value combination: 'display: marker', 'text-align:
<string>', 'visibility: collapse', 'content: <url>', 'overflow: scroll',
'overflow:auto'

5. named pages (as described in section 13.3.2)

6. the '@font-face' construct

It does not mention the "!important" feature, so one would assume they
support the CSS2 implementation.

Jon