Re: UAAG 1.0 in ERCIM newsletter #46

At 2001-07-03 13:30, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Daniel Dardailler and I wrote a small piece [1] for the ERCIM Newsletter
>about the UAAG 1.0. The text is based on the UAAG 1.0 summary.

This article is an appropriate addition to the Education Outreach
resources. The effective use of a person (Ms. Laitinen) to motivate
the reader's thinking about accessibility is the technique now being
used in the EO draft "How People with Disabilities Use the Web:"

     http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/Overview.html

>Note: Since the text of this article is not quite the same as the text
>of the summary, it would be interesting to compare the two and state
>which
>you prefer. The article version is shorter, for example.
>
>  - Ian

I prefer the article [1].

Editorial:
1. Fix typo in title "Iinitiative."
2. I'd condense one of the "third of a trilogy" references.
3. I'd add links to the references from where they are discussed, and
4. Move the URL for UA techniques to the references for consistency.