Re: Information about screen reader support for HTML elements/attributes?

This is going to be the case for most screen readers. I can only speak for
Window-Eyes, but we do not parse HTML ourselves. Instead, we receive the
parsed information from the browser through MSAA. So, if the TAGs in
question are supported by MSAA, then they will be supported by Window-Eyes.
If we have to step around MSAA and go right to the DOM to get some feature
to work, then we will. But those cases are usually rare.

--
Aaron Smith
GW Micro