RE: [Editorial] Proposed text to explain that checkpoints are int erdependent

Seems reasonable. See notes below.

New:
First-time readers are likely to benefit from paying attention to contextual
information such as guideline prose, guideline organization, checkpoint
order, checkpoint notes, and associated techniques. The checklist [??]
consisting of checkpoints themselves is expected to be a useful tool for
people with some familiarity with the document to evaluate user agent
conformance.

Old: