Re: input api naming conventions:

David Poehlman wrote:

> thanks ian, that clarifies things a bit.  Single key bindings are
> exactly that.  one key press to do what it can take several keys to
> accomplish.  TThis mapping is clear.  What is not clear to me though and
> I will study it further is that when we say keyboard is some places in
> the document, we may mean keyboard api.

That review would be very helpful. And some clarification would
probably be good in the document.

Checkpoints in which "keyboard" appears (statement of checkpoint
or Note or both):

1.1 (keyboard operation, not api meant)
6.7 "API for the keyboard"
7.2 "keyboard accessibility" (keyboard operation, not api meant)
7.3 "keyboard configuration" (keyboard operation, not api meant)
9.1 "with the keyboard" (not specified)
9.3 "through keyboard input alone" (not specified)
Guideline 11: keyboard bindings (thus physical keyboard meant)
12.3 "keyboard bindings"