Re: Proposal: Delete (special case) checkpoint 1.2

Denis Anson wrote:

> Ian,
>
> I took the two checkpoints to refer to the chrome of the browser versus
> the content of the page respectively.  Perhaps the notes need to make
> the distinction more clear.  But I think that the two issues are quite
> different.

Checkpoint 1.1 refers to *everything* you can do with the UA: both
chrome and content. Therefore, 1.2 is really a very specific part
of 1.1.

That's why 1.1 says "operate the user agent fully." If it's not
clear that it means content + chrome, we need to make it clearer.

 _ Ian