Re: Contradictory/confusing requirements wording

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> So an alternative would be to split this into three requirements, and give
> the pointer device and voice input bits input-modality labels.

Nope, that doesn't solve the problem because
the input modality requirements apply to all checkpoints: you
don't need to put input type labels on any checkpoints because
they apply to all of them.

This is different from the content labels, which only apply
to some checkpoints (and therefore, they appear only on
certain checkpoints).

 - Ian