Re: Proposed editorial changes based on Aaron Leventhal review

Yes, I object. I am proposing to do something different with the same
information, for the reasons given.

Also becuase I think it places operational constraints on the User agent that
may be in line with normal implementation methods but are not actually
enhancing the accessibility of the user agent, and may detract from it.

cheers

Charles

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Ian Jacobs wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > I don't see that there is a problem using the method Aaron suggested. It
  > would enable a user agent to seperately queue the changes to a document that
  > gets updated on the fly, which seems like a good thing since they could be
  > offered to the user who had asked for a page to stay still, as a seperate
  > item. It might be helpful to have this available, and I  can't see that it
  > breaks anything we need.
  >
  > So I would propose to instead add this as a technique.

  Would you object to the editorial change?

   _ Ian