Re: Proposed changes to checkpoints related to focus, selection, and current viewport

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:46:02 -0500
To: "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Ian wrote in part:
   instead we should say that each viewport has to be able to
   have the current focus/selection/pointing device designation.

I'm uncertain as to what this means in the following context.  If I
want to know what elements there are or how many of them there through
a quiry mechanism, that is also navigation?