Re: Product accessibility documentation dissenting report

Harvey,
Are you saying you can live with 10.1 requiring Double-A conformance, or
that you would like to register an objecction that documentation should be
triple-A conformant.

If you are registering a minority opinion, what has changed in the last 2
months from when we went to last call for you to register a minority opinon?

Jon