RE: Questions regarding animation requirements in UAAG 1.0

Patrick,
Thank you for your sending these demos to the user agents attention.

Is the "+TIME" part of the HTML+TIME label for the web site part of the
SMIL or CSS specifications?

Will you be at the all working group meeting later this week in Boston?

Jon