Re: Instruction and Assessment

Denis Anson wrote:

> One weakness of this recommendation is that not all accessibility features
> are identified as such.

We say "The accessibility features of a specification are
those identified as such and those that satisfy all of the
requirements of the "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0"
[WCAG10]."

Furthermore, color control is a requirement of this document (UAAG 1.0,
checkpoint 4.3), so I think that between UAAG 1.0, WCAG 1.0, and
what's identified as benefitting accessibility, we have covered
the question of "what are accessibility features" pretty well. As well
as we can do today, in my opinion.

 - Ian