Re: Priorities of Checkpoints 3.6 and 3.7

Either way there is a risk of losing something. The proposal is that the user
gets to decide whether they miss out on getting updates every n seconds, as
prpoposed by the author, or whether tey miss out on getting a chance to
actually find out what is in the content, a constraint imposed by their own
system. I use lynx specifically for this purpose - it converts the refresh
into a link that requires user activation rather than making it happen
automatically.

I think Jon's suggestions here are very sound.

Charles McCN