Re: Should we have a teleconference 5 July?

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:05:54 -0500
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org
I am available.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

                    "Ian B. Jacobs"
                    <ij@w3.org>           To:     w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
                    Sent by:              cc:
                    w3c-wai-ua-requ       Subject:     Should we have a teleconference 5 July?
                    est@w3.org

                    06/28/2001
                    03:52 PM

Hello,

Please indicate whether you will or will not be able to attend
a 5 July teleconference. This will affect whether we skip
a week.

I am able to attend a 5 July teleconference, though I wouldn't
mind a break. I don't want too long a break since we have to
finish up the SVG WG teleconference.

Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783