[Meeting announcement] UAWG face-to-face meeting 13-14 September 2001 at Microsoft

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:05:55 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

I am pleased to confirm that the next face-to-face meeting
of the UAWG will be hosted by Microsoft on Thursday
and Friday 13-14 September 2001. I have started a meeting
page [1] but it is still largely empty. I will add information a
bout hotels, transportation, and details about registration
as quickly as possible.

There will be other WAI meetings that week at Microsoft as well:

  * WCAG WG meets Monday and Tuesday
  * ATAG WG meets Tuesday with WCAG, then Weds and Thurs.
  * UAAG WG meets Thursday and Friday

The UAAG 1.0 should be a Candidate Recommendation at that
time, so we will be talking about and documentation
implementations. I encourage you to ask implementors you
know whether they would like to attend, and have them contact
Jon Gunderson or myself for an invitation.

I look forward to seeing you in Redmond,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/09/ua-meeting

Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783