Work started to respond to SVG WG last call comments

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:55:14 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

I have put a document [1] on the Web where I am beginning to draft
is a draft document and that I still have about 50% of the SVG
comments to go. I am making this available for discussion at our
21 June teleconference.

The document is long, but so far not dramatic. The SVG WG sent a
well-thought out set of comments, but I believe that these are
(substantive) issues that the UAWG has already addressed for the
most part.

My expectation is that the UA Working Group will use this document
as the basis for its responses to the SVG WG.

Your comments are encouraged. I hope to have completed the
draft by Friday, and to register any new issues in the issues list
by next week's teleconference.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/06/svg-lc
Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783