IMPORTANT: W3C Special Teleconference

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:18:39 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
We are having a special teleconference today with AT developers.  Please
make a special effort to participate in today's teleconference.

As a special incentive today we will be serving coffee and doughnuts about
5 minutes before 2:00 the teleconference.  So come early if you want the
chocolate covered ones (smile) .

MC-574