Dropping out (at least for now)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 03:47:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am going to discontinue tracking this working group actively, and will not
be on teleconferences generally. This is in order to concentrate on work
happening in the Authoring Tool area. So I wish you all the best with the
last call. (And I won't disappear entirely, but when I do appear I'll try to
be well-prepared)

cheers

Charles