User Agent Extra Telecon Schedule to Process Last Call Issues

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 13:13:06 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: jbrewer@w3.org, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
I have requested the following days and times to process last call issues:

Wednesday, May 16: 2:00-4:30 EST
Thursday, May 17th: 2:00-4:00 EST (regular meeting time)
Friday, May 18th: 1:00-3:00 EST

Wednesday, May 24th, 2:00-4:30 EST
Thursday, May 25th: 2:00-4:00 EST (regular meeting time)
Friday, May 26th: 1:00-3:30 EST

I will let people know the phone number when I get more information.  It
will probably be the same phone number as our current teleconference.