Re: UAAG 1.0 Review

Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to review the UAAG.  All comments are welcome
(and expected) from all parts of the document , but specifically comments
related to checkpoints 2.1, 2.3, 2.9 and 2.10 would be useful to the group
in knowing that we are communicating the conformance to recommendations
clearly.  These are also important checkpoints because we would like to see
more expected behaviors in future W3C recommendations in relation to markup.

Look forward to comments from HTML and Forms WG,
Jon