AGENDA ITEM: DOM Views

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:12:58 -0500
To: w3c-wai-cg@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Judy,
In the User Agent joint meeting with the DOM working group the issue of the
implementation of the DOM Views module was discussed.  Right now there is
no work going on in this area, since only one company is interested in
working on it.  My question for the CG is there anything that we can do to
encourage another developer to participate in developing this module.

MC-574