Re: (Action item) Proposal for issue 348 (highlight of text, selection, focus)

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:59:41 -0500
To: "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
two comments.
1> what graphical user agent uses audio in this fashion since it is my
impresion that we are modeling for graphical desktop user agents, do
we need pitch?
2> could we have something a bit more clear than "fee link"?
a fee link is not the same as one that is visitted or not visitted
etc.  this is a link that when followed does something specific and
the designation of that link may change to visitted but still stays as
a fee link.
Thanks!