(unknown charset) Re: Proposal for modifying checkpoint 4.17 (Issue 405)

How about htis for the last sentence.

If an element has both selection and highlight, and there exists a
conflict between selection and focus styling (.i.e. color, border style,
text decoration), focus styling should receive priority for final
rendering.

Jon