Re: Fwd: FW: Access Mozilla - Co-op for an Accessible Internet

Wendy,
I am aware of UXL and Rich has been alluding to this technology or some
variant as something since it could be represented in a DOM.  This is one
of the issues that I want to bring up with the DOM working group.  If the
user interface (chrome) is based on XML how can it be referenced in DOM for
assistive technologies and can this be standardized?

Jon