Re: Proposal for modifying checkpoint 4.17 (Issue 405)

Sorry.  I just added the new part about focus and selection.  This would be
the proposal for all the changes:

<NEW1>
4.17 Allow the user to configure how the content focus is highlighted
(e.g., foreground and background color, voice pitch, etc.). For graphical
viewports, offer at least three rendering options, including colors and
text decoration (underline, overline and line-through). For graphical
viewports, allow the user to select from among the range of system colors.
The default focus highlight mechanism must be different from the default
selection highlight mechanism. If an element can simultaneously be part of
a selection and have focus, the focus styling should have priority over the
selection styling when rendering the element. [Priority 1]
</NEW1>

I didn't include blinking as on of the required values for text decoration
because I didn't think it would be useful to people with disabilities.

Jon