Re: [last call, S2] Miscellaneous usage

Al Gilman wrote:

> This note contains a collection of mislocutions that detract from the
> comprehensibility of the document.

[snip]

> 5) [Checkpoint group header introducing checkpoints 4.5 through 4.9]
>
> Simply say "Checkpoints for accessibility of continuous-time content."
>
> The explanation in terms of a list of buzz words only understood by reference
> to the glossary is [not the high point of comprehensibility in this document].

I do not agree with this one. I'm not convinced that saying
"continuous-time content" will inform many users about what these
checkpoints address. Of the current language ("...multimedia
presentations,
audio-only presentations, and visual-only presentations...") I believe
multimedia to be the most useful.

 - Ian