EIA - a browser designed with a simplified interface

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:48:48 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Forwarded fragment from Rob Seiler of Sarsfield Solutions, who made it...

cheers

chaals

At 11:10  31/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I gave it to a couple of people and one said "can't run it - missing
>MSVBVM60.dll ..."

Yes - can be an issue. Win98/2000 installations apparently will
automatically have this MS runtime file. Older Win95 etc users can get the
files from many places, including our Web site. We actually distribute them
as well on the CD versions.

I've now got an operational download site at
http://www.gippsnet.com.au/eiad/demo.htm
You're welcome to pass this on if you wish.