Re: Equivalency, Languages, Checkpoint 2.3

How about:

<NEW>
2.3 For any element with author specified equivalents, provide easy access
to all equivalents through one of the following mechanisms:
(1) allowing configuration to render one the equivalents instead of the
element;
(2) allowing configuration to render one the equivalents in addition to the
element;
(3) allowing the user to select the element and then inspect the available
equivalents;
(4) providing a direct link to the equivalents in content, just before or
after the element in document order.
</NEW>

Jon