Visual Basic and Access Links

From: Samron Technologies <tech@samron-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:04:32 -0000
To: <dvd@samron-tech.com>
Hello

Samron Technologies offers budget software for the VB and Access market. In
particular Merlin, a program that converts Access 97/2000 databases
(including forms, code etc.) to Visual Basic Projects. We also offer a FREE
VB Tutorial and source code.

Our web robot has detected that you have a site that may offer services to
this sector as well. We were wondering if you would be interested in a
reciprocal link program. We will put your link on our site in return for you
putting our link on your site.

You can view our site here: http://www.samron-tech.com

And you can view our site statistics here:
http://v2.superstats.com/v3/reports/index.html?u=TomSowler&guest=1

This is a FREE service and is aimed at increasing traffic between sites.

If you feel this may be of interest, then please email with a link and we
will pass our details back.

Regards

Tom Sowler
Samron Technologies