Re: Minority opinons (equivalency has no 'target,' only 'partners')

Al,
I think that the issue of having different representations of the same
information and that they are all equally valid is an important point the
guidelines should stress.  I support language (especially for checkpoint
2.3) that emphasizes this concept in the guidelines.  I like Al's proposal
for checkpoint 2.3[1].

Jon

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000OctDec/0085.html