Re: Comments on Section 3.4 related to checkpoint grouping

Ian,
1.  We don't have minimal requirements for images on 8.2, 8.3, 4.15 and
4.16.  It seems like we should say something about that.  I think we should
have for these checkpoints more of a description of why some element types
have minimal requirements and other don't.  What do you think?

2. The labels part of section 3.4 are informational in nature.  The current
wording "Portions of the following checkpoints related to" seems to
indicate that the checkpoint is not limited to certain element type.  I
think that we should include elements that we want to highlight to
developers for specific consideration on a checkpoint and in this case 8.2,
8.3, 4.15 and 4.16. I think we could ask developers in last call if they
think some should be removed or do they think they were helpful.

Jon