Re: Conformance Claim and keyboard API support

Ian,
I think my new wording states your conditions better than the previous
statement. I think the previous statement is ambiguous on what happens if
"unless the operating system does not offer one" clause.  My new statement
says "If an operating system or user agent does not offer or support a
keyboard API, then the user agent cannot conform to these guidelines."  It
could be their own keyboard API through an infrared link to a Kiosk, but
they still must offer the keyboard API.

Jon