Re: revision to 7.6 & priority levels of 8.4 & 8.5

Gregory,
I am going to consider your proposal to raise the priority levels of 8.4
and 8.5 as a minority opinion, since changes in priority of these
checkpoints was not raised during PR.  I will only bring it back before the
group as issue if a significant number of other working group members also
feel similarly.  I ENCOURAGE working group members to respond to this
thread for there support or opposition to Gregory's proposal.

As a minority opinion, it will be forwarded with the document to last call
and proposed recommendation with document.  Although I would suggest to
strength your case with the director and other reviewers to explain why
this opinion was not included as a minority opinion in the previous last
call and proposed recommendation periods.

Jon