Re: Raw minutes from 19 September UA Guidelines teleconference

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:47:10 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
IJ:
- One fear: direct exposure of the tree to users.
- What about changing the wording of 7.6 to be closer
   to what AG has said (recursive breakdown of chunks).

AG: I don't want exposure of the full-blown tree, but rather "go to
the next thing like this".

AG::

You did a marvelous job of capturing the issues.  The flow at this point
wasn't that clear, and the record reflects that <grin>.

What I was trying to say was the same point I believe it was Jon said
better at another point:  The hierarchical navigation capability can be
achieved in various ways; either by moving through the main document among
constituent parts of the document, or by creating an auxiliary document
which provides similarly-structured access to the main document.

Al