REMINDER and AGENDA changes

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:16:11 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I would just like to remind people of the extra UA telecon today at 1:30
EST.  I would also like to make the following agenda changes:

1. Add to the discussion a proposed all W3C working group meeting in late
February in Boston

2. Remove from discussion issue 315: definition of text and non-text.  It
was resolved last week.

The updated agenda can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/09/wai-ua-telecon-20000919.html

MC-574