Re: Proposal to make checkpoint 9.1 for graphical / text viewports only

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:42:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Well, in audio the viewport is essentially defined by the point of regard. In
a braille system the viewport may be a little larger. In a graphic
screen-based system the viewport can be much larger (depending on things like
font size - for 60 point font there isn't a lot of space, but for 6 point
there is...

Charles McCN