Guidelines Document Acknowledgements (Response Requested)

From: jon gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 06:55:50 -0500 (CDT)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
In the 1 September working draft working group members are now refered to
as authors in the aknowledgement section.  As part of this change we would
also like to include a reference to a working group memeber's company or
organization.  PLEASE respond to this e-mail with the affiliation you
would like to be associated with in the document.

In addition to naming working group members as authors, I have decided
based on the editorial contributions of Eric Hansen to include him as an
editor in the next and subsequent working drafts of the document.  Eric
has made both public and private contributions to the general structure
and definition of terms used in the document.

Thank you all again for your continued contributions and participation in
moving this document toward recommendation.