RESOLVED: Delete checkpoint 9.3

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:57:34 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
The minimum requirements for checkpoint 9.3, a priority 3 checkpoint, have
been moved to other checkpoints and therefore I resolve that we remove the
checkpoint in the next working draft.  If you have a proposed minimum
requirement for this checkpoint that is not already part of another
checkpoint, please send it to the list.  We also have a very weak
techniques section for this checkpoint.