Re: Issue with checkpoint 7.5 (search) and serial renderings

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:19:03 -0500
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
How about:

7.5 Allow the user to search element content and text equivalents that are
enabled to be displayed through the user interface.  When a match is found,
the element with the match should be displayed in the current viewport.

Note: The author or user may have disabled the display of some content and
text equivalents through markup or through configuration of the user agent.

The term "element content" is discussed in the definition of "content".