RE: Accessibility of Documentation, checkpoint 11.1

Denis,

I understand that we have often subscribed to this "weakest link" theory,
but it seems that in some cases it leads to unduly harsh and perhaps
unrealistic decisions...

I think that this theory may need to be reexamined in the context of user
agents that are composed of many user agents that are likely outside the
control of the claimant. I know that this may be hard to accept for some,
but maybe a claim for a composite user agent must designate 'prime user
agent' that is kept to a higher standard and other user agents that may have
a lower standard...

As others have said, I think that we need to strive to avoid excessive
interdendencies between components and this "weakest link" theory seems to
lead to an unduly harsh interdependency...

Thanks!

- Eric