RE: Accessibility of Documentation, checkpoint 11.1

by all means, this is often the place at which interaction with the software
begins and also that uponwhich much training is based.

I could live with that,.  What do other people think?

How about you Kitch, you have always taken an interest in documentation
issues.

Jon